|职位名称：||Payment Services Assistant、Greeter and so on||更新时间：||2016-03-05|
|职位要求：||1、岗位名称：Greeter, Retail Banking and Wealth Management HSBC China(Pearl River Delta) 大堂经理（工作地点：深圳/广州/东莞）
To greet customers at the first point of contact as soon as the customer approach branch
To direct customers to relevant Premier Relationship Officer or answer customer"s simple enquiries if Premier Relationship Officer is occupied
To handle HSBC Premier accounts and follow up work
To provide excellent service to customers through introducing appropriate banking services by understanding customer needs
To provide assistance in queue management and branch merchandizing display
To back up Premier Relationship Officer who is on leave or during lunchtime
Good communication skills.
Bachelor of degree above.
Good team work sense.
Detail-orientated and well-organized skill.
Smart and outgoing personality.
Fluent oral English and Cantonese speaking.
Able to handle multi task and patient.
2、岗位名称：Payment Services Assistant 付款文员（工作地点：广州/深圳）
Mainly handle payment service operations, including but not limited to:
- To monitor and supervise payment service in Guangzhou payment team.
- Adhere to various requirements from internal control departments & external regulators & provide proactive support during inspections
- Manage the operational risks inherent in Payment Service team and reduce the level of operational risk losses;
- Ensure proper communication with internal/external customers;
- Performing return and reporting to local regulatory systems
- Relief other positions if necessary
- Successfully complete Anti-Money Laundering and Sanctions training and post-course assessment, as required
- Bachelor degree or above
- Good communication skills and fluent written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Proactive attitude and able to work under pressure with efficiency
- Meticulous to details
|其它：||more jobs in theofficial website|
|联系人：||联系电话：|| (21) 3888 3888|
|传真号码：|| (21) 2320 8588||电子邮箱：||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|公司地址：||37/F, HSBC Building, Shanghai ifc, 8 Century Avenue, Pudong, Shanghai, China 200120|
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. We serve more than 47 million customers through four global businesses: Retail Banking and Wealth Management, Commercial Banking, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Private Banking. Our network covers 71 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, North America and Latin America.
With around 6,000 offices worldwide, we aim to be where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and ultimately helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
Listed on the London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris and Bermuda stock exchanges, shares in HSBC Holdings plc are held by about 213,000 shareholders in 132 countries and territories.